Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hello February!

Well, if we didn't already have enough snow, we received a beautiful 4 inch coating again this morning.  We have had at least 50 inches/127cm of snow. The kids had another 2 hour delay to the start of the school day.  I actually couldn't wait to get out for a walk this morning and was out the door at 7:30am with Sunnie.  Armed with my GoPro3+ video camera, here is a quick 1min20s video of our street.


My neighbor stopped to tell me there were two constants this winter. #1 Snow, #2 Me and Sunnie out walking.  This is probably the first winter I have enjoyed in awhile and it's definitely because of Sunnie and all our walks.  In January, we walked 158 miles.

I don't have any recent photos of Aba, but I caught all the boys doing a good deed last week, clearing the path to make room for the blizzard snow.





Here is where we get our local weather, in case you are interested.  Atkinson Weather

This song used to come on the radio every night at dinner...without fail! Appropriate theme song for Aba's year here...




"Budapest"
George Ezra

My house in Budapest
My, my hidden treasure chest,
Golden grand piano
My beautiful Castillo...

~Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment